No, your eyes are not fooling you. This recipe for a Baked Protein Chocolate Tart is completely healthy and highly recommended by our DY athlete Ivascu Mihaela, who in fact came up with this delicious recipe by herself.
The recipe for a Baked Protein Chocolate Tart has good calories and awesome for gaining muscle mass.
It is great as an after workout meal (as it contains over 100 g of proteins, good fats, good carbohydrates, and fibers).
You will feel full and nourished for a long time because it feeds your body with all the necessary elements for an energetic day.
And also is very easy to transport so you can take it everywhere you go even when traveling.
- 2 cups of Whey Protein Shadowhey Cookies & Cream flavor;
- 200 g Oats;
- 2 Eggs;
- 2 Banana;
- Peanut butter;
- Almonds & cashews (can be only one of the variants too);
- Coconut butter for the pan/tray;
TIPS – I added some dried cranberries on top, before putting it in the oven
Also, you can read more about Shadowhey’s key benefits and why we recommend it here.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C – 230°C
- Mix the oats, almonds/cashews, cocoa in a blender, to mince and combine all the textures
- Add two cups of protein powder (46 g of protein), less or more, depending on your goal
- Add 2 eggs in a bowl, add the peanut butter, mix it with the eggs
- In the eggs mixture, with peanut butter, add the mashed bananas (i used two here), and mix all together
- After that, add the blender oats mix in the bowl with the bananas, mix everything until it looks perfectly combined and smooth
- Prepare the tray, if you want to bake the tart, or use a pan if you want to make it like a pancake.
- Add some coconut butter on the tray/pan, and add the prepared mixture
- Put it in the heated oven, fix the timer on 15 mins (check it time to time, not all the ovens works the same, might need a bit less or more time);
- After the time is done, wait for a little while until you portion it, not to be very hot and enjoy it!
We hope you’ll love this Recipe Baked Protein Chocolate Tart as much as we do!
How do you guys consume the whey protein beside the classical shake?
Let us know in the comment section, what is your favorite protein recipe and how much time does is it take to prepare it.
An estimated calorie count of 2000 with 113 grams of protein, 208 grams of carbs and 88 grams of fat.